GLOBAL BREAK/FIX SERVICES
Whether you need a simple local dispatch or highly skilled global field technicians for your enterprise-level IT dispatch in a remote corner of the world, Kinettix can handle it.
GET RELIABLE TECHS ONSITE NOW
In today's global economy, installing and managing your IT systems is more complex than ever. Companies are dealing with diverse and widespread IT infrastructure and are finding it increasingly difficult to provide technicians and management services to install, maintain, and decommission these systems.
Kinettix solves these problems by being a single partner that gives you a streamlined way to meet any of your IT field services needs.
Whether you are looking for Smart Hands to support your W-2 technicians, staff for a break/fix outside your coverage area, or contingent labor to meet a surge in demand, we provide the technician and management services you need, 24/7, anywhere on the globe. Our team eliminates the time and stress of locating a technician, managing their services, and ensuring the job is done right.
DISPATCH SERVICES MADE SIMPLE
Our break/fix services include:
- Clients start by requesting a Dispatch via Email, Chat, Web Form, Call, or our Dispatch1® Client Portal.
- Kinettix's Dispatcher reviews each request to validate information, document requirements, and request criticality.
- Kinettix locates and schedules a technician with the correct skillset for the job.
- Kinettix checks in with the technician upon arrival and again after the work is completed.
- If issues arise on site, the technician works with designated escalation resources to remediate the issue and confirm resolution.
- Kinettix catalogs and uploads all deliverables, creates a closeout report, and complete the ticket.
HOW WE HELP
We handle all kinds of field services. Whether you need a break/fix in your office across town or standing digital signage repair at hundreds of locations around the globe, we get a technician with the qualifications you need onsite, fast.
We take the weight of managing the dispatch technicians off your shoulders. From site evaluation to preparing the technician to check-in, check-out, and close the ticket, it's all included in our dispatch services.
HIGHLY QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
Through our worldwide Partner Alliance, thoroughly-vetted talent pool, and innovative ticketing and customer service technology, we dispatch qualified field technicians around the clock to get you up and running again in no time.
BREAK/FIX SERVICES FOR ANY NEED
Our global network of certified techs can handle any type of deployment, repair, decommissioning, or disposal of equipment.
Kinettix is a reliable partner providing scalable, on-demand IT technicians and services.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our operation centers in the Midwest, US, Cebu, Philippines, and our vast network of global partners allow us to dispatch IT resources 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, regardless of time zone. No matter when and where you need global break/fix services, we can plan, schedule, implement, and oversee your project from start to finish — on schedule and on budget.
We also provide predictable pricing models and can create highly customized menu pricing for your requests. We provide global support for in-place teams or build scalable teams for managed service providers to check in/check out on-site technicians and ensure that devices are appropriately configured. We also offer after-hours capabilities to increase client response time in deliverables and project reporting.
Our break/fix services include:
- As an extension of your firm, we provide dispatch desk services to your clients on your behalf.
- Bi-directional ticket support for client-provided tools.
- 24 x 7 x 365 coverage in over 90 countries.
- No contractual minimums to ensure you get the specific services you require.
- Fixed pricing based on skillset, criticality, and region.
- Locate, qualify, and fully vet the appropriately skilled field technician for each break/fix event.
- Fully manage each break-fix event from inception to final billing based on response requirements, including:
- Ticket processing & management
- Field technician check-in and check-out
- Field technician remote support
- Escalation management
- Test and turn up
- Deliverables collection and auditing
Ensuring Quality Results
From strategic planning to Quality Control, we handle every aspect of your dispatches based on your specific needs to ensure the highest quality results. Our tried-and-true processes include: